Sunday, June 26, 2011

Long Live The King

So under the influence of my colleagues I have started to keep a online Blog. No matter how many times I try to take it seriously, I feel as though I'm an adolescent school girl. I'm completely sure that there are other males on Blogger, but it's the stereotypes associated with the concept that have me feeling this way. It's still just a little to early to say I'm not cut out for Blogging though. So I'll try to get used to this. I don't really know what I would say that would be interesting enough to read understood?

Life is full of drama at inopportune times, so I doubt that I'll get very far along without at least making one post before I forget about this completely. So for an introduction that wasn't very entertaining. I apologize for that.
Maybe I'll actually run down a list of things that have happened as the days goes on and post the list on Blogger. It's all just one big work in progresss.

No comments:

Post a Comment