Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Spikes up his memory, straps on his shoes.

So as promised the following is what I received for my latest birthday.

  • Sonic the Hedgehog 3!
  • A brand new watch.
  • My father's old pick up truck. Which he gave me permission to sale, so I guess this entry should be four hundred dollars instead.
  • A new flash drive and laptop.

So not much, but you wouldn't expect someone my age to get even the above for a birthday. At least I wouldn't. Like I said in the last post, I'm going to start writing about my playthrough of Sonic, just in case someone has a ROM of the game and reads this, I'd like to be that helpful guy on the Internet, but as for right now, I think I could use a nap.So as promised the following is what I received for my latest birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment