Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summit

Who says you cannot feel nine years old again? Oh I'm in love with my own older brother. I got it, I got the magic machine for my birthday. It's like I've climbed to the top of the enormous mountain that is my brother's spitefulness, and claimed the glorious Sega Genesis as a prize. I had also asked for his copy of Sonic the Hedgehog 3. Not only did he not know where it was, he felt as though asking for the video game system and a video game to go with it, regardless of their age, was too much. He had the nerve to tell me to be happy I got anything. The bastard began to go on a rant about third world countries and the homeless. I volunteer at a Soup Kitchen mind you, I care enough to do what I can.

I'm not a bad person just for wanting something to actually use one of my gifts with am I? Do me a favor, don't answer that. Anyway going to why I haven't written. I've been hunting down a copy of the aforementioned, Sonic the Hedgehog 3. Now instead of days inside the life of Silver we will have days inside the life of Silver and a playthrough of one Silver's favorite games. Celebrate non-existent readers! It's hedgehog day! Alright, now while I may be busy right now, things should clear up later. When they do I will make a separate post listing my other Birthday presents and perhaps starting the playthrough mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment